This week, find time to look to God’s Word alone, then talk together as a household about what you learned. Here’s a simple guideline.
- Start by journaling what is happening in your day — events, challenges, emotions, etc.
- Read a passage from the Bible — maybe 10-20 verses (perhaps, Isaiah 40:21-31)
- Re-read the passage, looking for truth about God. Make a note of what you find.
- Choose one of the truths about God and explore it, meditate on it, pray about it.
- Ask God to help you trust Him and follow Him today.