Family Life: Forming Healthy Households
- What vision for your household or hope for your future is God drawing your attention to from what you heard in the teaching from Deuteronomy 6 and Judges 2?
- What is the warning of from Judges 2 for those leading a household?
- Tim Keller said good things become bad things when they become an ultimate things. In forming a healthy household we tend to get off track when good things become ultimate things. What good thing in your household attempts to become an ultimate thing?
- What are the negative consequences when that good thing becomes an ultimate thing?
- What truth about God do you need to believe, hang on to, and remember in order to keep you from making that good thing and ultimate thing?