Why we believe in intentional marriage preparation:
Pre-Marriage Counseling Track
Our pastoral staff are available to walk couples through 8-12 sessions of pre-marriage counseling. Please contact Caleb and Sarah Howard for more information.
- Couples complete the online application
- Caleb and Sarah Howard will review the application and contact you.
- You will be assigned a premarital counselor from our pastoral staff.
- You will be assigned a mentor couple from the congregation who will support and pray for you on your journey.
- You will supplement your counseling with a Marriage Prep Class.
The Marriage Prep Class is offered on an as-needed basis that will touch on basic skills like communication, conflict resolution, men/women roles, and more. When necessary, this course can be offered via Skype.