It’s a good thing that Jesus is continually leading his followers into a life of mission — demonstrating and declaring the greatness of the Kingdom of God. Here are 8 benefits of living on mission:
- Our life is changed.
- The lives of those we serve are changed.
- As lives are changed, our world changes - a little at a time.
- People get to see more of what God is really like.
- Children around us get to join us on mission - and learn the joy of thinking of others.
- We face our fears and our faith is made strong.
- Friendships are deepened on mission.
- That needy people are served and hear of Jesus is just plain right.
Let’s live on mission!