I regularly hear some great questions about LFA’s future:
- How long will we be renting at CCS?
- When will we plant our first daughter church?
- What was that you said about multi-site?
Great questions which probably could be summed up in one question: What will our future look like?
At LFA, the group responsible to answer that question is the Governing Elders. We don’t have all the answers yet, but we believe God has given us the lens needed to clearly discern God’s will for LFA’s future. We call our lens, “The Guiding Principles to Navigate LFA’s Future.” Over the next 5 weeks, I hope to explain each of those Guiding Principles in a way that sparks a conversation in our church. Here they are stated simply. Look them over and let me know what you think.
To discern God’s will for our future, we affirm the following:
- God’s mission is our highest priority
- God’s leadership gives us hope
- God’s gifts require wise stewardship
- God’s methods include strategic planning
- God’s commands call for faithful giving
I look forward to reading your email. And please pray for us!
Pastor Nate (email@example.com)