Greg Hill, Executive Pastor
I lead the Pastors Team and the office staff in carrying out the mission that God has called us to in South Jersey. As a pastor I really enjoy leading people to experience God through the gospel that transforms them to love and lead others. Other things I enjoy include pizza, pickles, pastelitos and a good steak, kung fu in the living room with my four children, dates with my wife, hiking, a good novel, and a well-written movie.
My creative outlets include needlepoint, calligraphy, origami, and sarcasm. Only one of those is true.
- Provide day-to-day management of Pastors Team, staff, and ministry leaders.
- Oversee and manage all church facilities.
- Steward finances by working closely with Pastors Team to develop budgets and track spending, maintain adequate cash reserves, and help avoid budget shortfalls.
- Oversee Pastorates, Truth For Living, and other discipleship paths.
- Plan, schedule and teach baptism and membership retreats.