Angelo D'Amato, Middle & Elementary School Coordinator
The name Angelo D'Amato means "Messenger of the House of Love." That is the calling on my life, to be a messenger who seeks to advance the Kingdom of God and to build His Church everywhere I go. And let me tell you, God is faithful! My connection to LFA first began the Spring of 2015 with me bursting into an office at Nyack College yelling, "I NEED A JOB." Strangely enough, that was an answer to prayer and before I could even wrap my head around what God was doing, I was the director of Camp Grace. God called me back to lead Camp Grace 2016, after just graduating Nyack with a degree in Pastoral Ministry. From leading this summer, He has placed in me a passion to develop and disciple the next generation of LFA church. Now, I am honored and thankful to head the elementary and middle school ministries and I look forward to boldly proclaiming the gospel in the lives of these kids and leaders. Some of my hobbies are reading, playing video games, going for walks, and just spending time talking with people.
- To develop two main discipleship and development environments:
- For the Students, 1st-8th graders in Treasure Seekers and Middle School Youth Group, to intimately grow in their relationship with God as they discover, treasure, and follow Jesus into every area of life.
- For the Leaders, to grow in their character, as they confidently and competently reveal Jesus and begin to lead like Jesus.
- Oversee the setup and breakdown of Sunday services.
- To provide support for church connections through welcoming and assimilating new guests into the life of LFA.
- To actively engage in meetings with the pastors team; investing in the vision and planning the future of our church.